Shape the future of healthcare with us!
Hjemmelegene is a fast-growing health tech startup that brings health care to the patient, at home, in the office or in public. We have a 4.9 star average rating from existing users, but we are not stopping there.
Our product is our platform for connecting patients with medical staff. We are looking for someone who wants to dig deep to understand and empathize with users, digitally and in the real world. Someone who collects these insights to form hypotheses that can be turned into features and user journeys. Someone who can create specifications to get everyone on the same page, in writing and visually. Someone with the experience to prioritize and make decisions while we build, and measure while we test. In short, we are looking for an experienced designer.
At Hjemmelegene you will sit at the intersection between business development and tech. The position reports to our CTO, who also has a background in design.
- Gather insights into how users behave and what drives them
- Design features, interfaces and procedures
- Produce the visual UX that will go into development
- Test and measure the results
- Collaborate to prioritize the backlog together with the CTO
- Work with our Head of Brand and Marketing to ensure on-brand UX
- Collaborate with our external design agency Heydays
We think you have these attributes:
- A degree in Service Design or UX Design
- 3+ years full-time experience from UX design
- Experience working with design systems and Figma
- Collaborative nature
- Great English language skills
- Good understanding of the Norwegian language is an obvious benefit but not a strict requirement.
At Hjemmelegene we offer:
- An inclusive and collaborative environment with high attention to work-life-balance
- A chance to work on something truly important and meaningful
- Competitive salary and shareowner opportunities
- Flexible work hours and location
- A chance to save lives with design - literally!